Hormead school, provides a loving, happy and safe environment, rooted in Christian faith, for all who enter. Equipped with knowledge, Christian values and independence, we make our learning journey together, to flourish and reach our full potential, as successful, responsible and compassionate individuals, to live life in all its fullness."
"Love of Learning, Love of Life itself, and Love of God"
Vision for our Nursery children
We believe that every day is a fun learning day and that learning is all around us. Our Nursery and Preschool staff work alongside our EYFS teachers to ensure that every child has the best possible start in life to fulfil their potential and there is continuity of progression.
Our relationship with parents and carers is very important to us. We know that you are the most important people in a child’s life. We will always listen to any concerns raised and deal with them promptly. We will:
- Engage children in the highest quality teaching and learning to maximise success for all.
- Provide a supportive, caring and secure environment in which everyone is valued.
- Create a nursery that feels like home and provides a centre for the families in our community to learn, grow and play.
- Offer exceptional specialist provision for children and families with additional needs.
- Encourage children to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude and respect for both themselves and other people.
- Equip our children with skills for learning, and life to prepare them for the next stage in their learning adventure.
Our school Values