Aims & Vision
We strive to provide an education of the highest quality within the context of Christian belief and practice, alongside an understanding of core values and aims. They provide us with a sense of identity and belonging that creates our learning community – all of us working together to learn and grow. We celebrate diversity, and are committed to the principles of inclusion and equality of opportunity.
Children are encouraged to be courageous with their learning, taking on new challenges and growing in confidence so that they solve problems and overcome difficulties. We instill a sense of compassion and love through the collaborative and supportive way the children work with each other, making friendships that are respectful and kind. The children understand what they are doing and why they are doing it, helping them to view themselves as learners and giving purpose to what they are learning. We constantly reflect and review, helping us to improve and strive to be the best we can be.
- To provide the right environment for every pupil to fulfil his or her social, academic and intellectual potential.
- To create a happy school environment.
- To provide a firm foundation for adult life based on the teaching of Christian faith and ethics.
- To develop in our pupils lively, enquiring minds, the ability to question and discuss rationally and to apply themselves to learning and physical skills.
- To give pupils knowledge and skills relevant to life, in a fast changing world.
- To develop in children a caring attitude, self discipline and respect for other people and their property.